For those travelers whose roadside charges always cause a sense of confusion and a fear of forgetting something important, we have prepared a checklist of the most important things on the journey. This memo is especially useful in case of a long trip. Everyone knows that the better you plan a trip, the less stressful situations you are waiting for :)
So, first of all, before you take a suitcase, you need to decide who and when will come to water your favorite violets, and how to make sure that your cat does not eat those violets before your return :) If you have already taken care of the fate of a pet , and there was a small amount of time, then you can spend cleaning at home, tk. It is much more pleasant to return to a clean house after a trip.
To avoid unexpected unpleasant surprises on the road, we recommend not to forget about such moments:
Do not go beyond the doorstep without checking the availability of documents for travel and money. Without these things, you can immediately stay at home :) What's important to take first:
- Birth certificate of the child
- A power of attorney for a child if the child travels only with his mother or father and leaves the country.
- Train tickets. If you purchase an electronic railway ticket, you can not print it. When boarding a train, it is enough to present the QR code to the conductor for reading on the smartphone screen.
- Stock of cash for small expenses. We recommend you store the main amount on a bank card. At present, you can pay with a bank card in almost every store. It is more convenient and safe.
The most valuable things (documents and money) should be kept in a bag that will always be with you. Going into the next compartment, car-restaurant you will not worry about your savings, because unfortunately, the swindlers and thieves on the trains have not been canceled.
2. Clothes, shoes
Do not forget to see the weather forecast before the trip. he will in many respects determine what you put in your suitcase. Especially if rest is supposed to be with a child, you need to think carefully about your wardrobe. Separately from the main luggage you need to assemble a set of comfortable clothes and shoes, in which you will travel on the train:
- In the summer it can be a T-shirt or a T-shirt and shorts, in the winter time of a sweater and pants.
- Shoes - this can be your favorite slippers or slates, in which you will be comfortable to travel on the train.
- For a child, you can grab a couple of these kits, since the kids have the amazing property of finding dirt even where there is none :)
3. Means of personal hygiene, cosmetics
The train wagons, as, probably, any other transport do not differ especial sterility. Therefore, collecting a cosmetic bag on the road, it is worth remembering:
- Antibacterial wipes or antibacterial hand spray
- Soap for hands
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet paper. It too will not be superfluous :)
- Homemade towel. They are more pleasant to wipe out than the local ones.
- Men can take shaving supplies
- In women, a set of remedies is always more impressive - tonic for removing make-up, cream, cotton wool, other cosmetics as needed.
4. Medicine chest
With special care it is necessary to approach the compilation of a first aid kit. If children or elderly people travel with you, it may be worthwhile to consult with your doctor what preparations to take with you.
However, we do not recommend removing all medicines that are there from the house :) Give preference to one particular remedy for a particular disease.
Superfluous will not be such medications in the first aid kit:
- Pain Reliever
- Remedy for indigestion
- Antibacterial agent
- Bint, plaster
- The drug from an allergy
- For unforeseen situations - a drug for relieving pain in the heart, as well as a soothing drug.
- If you go to the south, then you need to grab a tan and mosquito repellent.
- Earplugs for those who can not fall asleep under the noise of a moving train or the snoring of a neighbor :)
To save space in the medicine cabinet, you can leave the medicine packs at home, capturing only the drugs. If you have to take some vital drugs every day, then they must get into your first aid kit first.
5. Eating and drinking
Of course, you can expect that you will have dinner or have dinner in a restaurant car, and do not take dry piles on the road. But as practice has shown, for long distances it is more convenient to take food that you prefer to have dinner, especially if you are on a diet or have some kind of food restriction. Not the fact that these dishes will be in the menu of the dining car, and the cost of a good dinner can be expensive.
If you are traveling in a hot season, by the way you will need a cooler bag, in which, in addition to drinks, you can put perishable products. But ideally, all products with a short shelf life should be eaten in the next couple of hours. For sure, each of us participated in the Slavic tradition, when after departure from the platform, get sausages, eggs, chicken, cucumbers and amicably eaten by passengers under a local radio station :)
So, after such a feast, you may have not yet spoiled food left in your stock:
- Drinking water
- Instant porridge
- Dried fruits, nuts
- Biscuits, sweets
- Tea, coffee, if you do not want to buy them from the conductor
- One-time dishes, a mug, a knife - for convenience you can take with you.
6. Fun on the road
If your journey is long, it's worth taking care of what to entertain yourself on the road. This time can be spent with advantage - to study or esteem the book on which time always did not suffice. Excellent help to pass the time of modern gadgets. Fans of music and films do not forget to take:
- player and headphones
- tablet or laptop
Is there a baby with you? Then be sure to stock up on fun for him on the train, and your trip will pass unnoticed:
- Coloring books with pencils
- Favorite books
- Puzzle and Logic Games
And lastly, we recommend not to be too lazy before the trip, and still make up a travel-list of necessary things or take advantage of ours. In this case, your trip will definitely be doomed to success :)