The Ministry of Infrastructure announced a preliminary 3-stage plan for launching transport traffic in the country:
1) May 22 - June 8 - launch in 2 stages of a part of city and intercity transport.
From May 22, they will go on the road:
- urban road carriers (except minibuses);
- suburban carriers.
From May 29 they will resume their work:
- intraregional carriers;
- 50% of suburban trains, as well as "Intercity +", "Night Express", 11 trains to the west, 10 to the south, 6 to the Dnieper, 12 to the east, 3 to the Azov;
- domestic flights.
2) Since June 9, two dates have also been designated for the launch of transport, which is so necessary for the full life of people.
So, from June 9 will be launched:
- interregional and international transportation. This also includes a fixed-route taxi.
Starting June 12, they will launch:
- all suburban trains that run during daylight hours;
- all passenger trains according to the schedule.
3) They plan to start phase 3 of the launch of passenger traffic after the end of official quarantine. At the final stage, it will include:
- launch of international trains;
- launch of seasonal trains;
- launching international flights to countries ready to receive tourists.
We remind you that you can buy train tickets in a comfortable environment, without leaving your home, on the our site.
Together with you, we look forward to a return to an active, full of travel and new experiences of life 🤗