Every tourist who arrives in the capital by train opens Kiev from the railway station. Many tourists in this area are looking for a place to rest during their holidays, and this is natural, because the accommodation near the railway station gives its advantages, which we will consider below.
What are the advantages of a hotel in Kiev near the railway station?
- For travelers who are for the first time in the capital, it is most convenient to navigate, if the hotel is within walking distance from the station.
- For those who have not independently prepared a plan for a sightseeing tour around Kiev, there is a great opportunity to explore the city using the service of a bus trip. Tour buses are usually located on the side of the Central Railway Station near McDonalds.
- For lovers of walking tours near the station there is the Vokzalnaya metro station, from where you can easily get to the city center, to Maidan or Khreshchatyk, and to other remote areas of the city.
- Hungry on the road, tourists can, without going far from the entrance to the Central Railway Station, find the shopping center "Polesie", where there are many fast-food restaurants and cafes for every taste. For fans of "fast food" near the station there are three McDonalds and KFC. In front of the entrance to the Southern Railway Station is the Food Terminal. Here, lovers of delicious and high-quality food will find such institutions as Menya Musashi, Mama Manana, Semifreddo, etc.
- In walking distance from the station there is a movie theater "Butterfly" in the shopping and entertainment center "Ultramarine", where in cozy cinema halls you can spend your evenings and enjoy new products of film distribution.
- If the air temperature is available, then we recommend a walk in the botanical garden. A. Fomin. One of the oldest botanical gardens in Ukraine is located next to the m. University in 15 minutes walk from the railway station. In the garden is especially beautiful in the spring, when more than 40 species of magnolia, lilac and sakura blossom.
The most attractive options for hotels in Kiev near the railway station
- If the railway station Kiev is only a transfer point in the trip, in this case it will be most convenient to use the services of a comfortable waiting room or to rent a room in the hotel of the station itself.
- When there is a need for comfortable accommodation for a few days in the capital, and you do not want to restrict the presence of relatives by your presence, hotels, hotels and hostels come to help. Hotels near Kiev railway station are designed for different categories of guests. Therefore, every visitor can choose the best combination of cost and convenience for him.
- Only in a radius of 1 km from the railway station in Kiev there are 7 hostels and 7 hotels. In the hostel the cost of living per day will cost about 140-150 UAH. The cost of living in hotels starts from 350-500 UAH per day. Thus, hotels in Kiev near the railway station, as well as hostels, apartments offer tourists comfort and a full vacation, from the most budget options to VIP-apartments. The choice is only for the traveler and his personal preferences.
Addresses of the nearest hotels and hostels near the station:
- Hotel IrisHotels - st. Zhilyanskaya, 118, tel. (044) 277-17-00
- Hotel Classic - st. Zhilyanskaya, 118, tel. (067) 247-75-03
- Mini-hotel Elegant - st. Zhilyanskaya, 118, tel. (044) 277-17-17
- Mini-Hotel Z-Apartments - st. Zhilyanskaya, 118, tel. (067) 570-67-68
- Hotel Attache - st. Zhilyanskaya, 59, tel. (044) 501-77-00
- Express Hotel - boulevard Shevchenko, 38/40, tel. (044) 503-30-89
- Mini-hotel Bogdanov Yar - st. Bogdanivska, 3, tel. (044) 383-77-63
- Hostel Z-Hostel - st. Zhilyanskaya, 120-B (1 floor), tel. (068) 361-09-61
- Hostel Night & Day Hostel - st. Saksaganskogo, 131-A, tel. (068) 352-45-29
- Hostel VShokoladi - Povitroflotsky avenue, 5, tel. (044) 492-30-21
- Hostel Hikkaduwa - Victory Square, 5 sq. M. 70, tel. (095) 143-55-77
- Hostel Globus - st. Lipkovsky (Urytsky), 16, tel. (098) 803-33-22
- Hostel Sakvyaz - Prospekt Peremogy, 9 (4th floor), tel. (063) 792-49-19
- Hostel Novy - st. Zlatoustovskaya, 2, tel. (067) 510-15-04
Kiev is a beautiful and hospitable city. And no matter how many times you return, there will always be new and unexplored places. Let each visit to the city leave you with the most warm memories and new impressions.